The myRAteam site is a social network for people living with rheumatoid arthritis. It's a safe and welcoming environment where members share experience and support each other and often form bonds on the site. If you're looking for a place for advice about your RA, or a treatment you're taking, or need help with your condition in which medical advice is required, the best place to do that is your healthcare provider. While others' experience with the same or similar issue might be helpful, you are a unique individual with unique needs and circumstances, and only a professional that can interact with you on a personal level can provide the most accurate and helpful advice.
Articles in this section
- Private email exchange feature
- What are notifications?
- What does it mean to unfollow a post or question?
- Can I ask for medical advice on this site?
- Meet Others
- View previous comments
- Adding a photo in a comment
- How to use the new Top Right Site Navigation
- How do I leave a message for another user?
- How do I block/unblock a user?